We’re very excited to announce the launch of our brand new app: tDCS – Your Brain Diary for transcranial Direct Current Stimulation.
This app is ideal for those who want to document their tDCS usage as well as discover researched placements for different use cases. The app features a tDCS diary and questionnaire to keep track of your progress and monitor your improvements. This app also features researched electrode placements along with pictures using the standard 10/20 EEG guide to help you locate correct positioning for your intended use.
Montages are added and updated based on research being conducted on tDCS at leading universities.
- Access to tDCS.com list of electrode placement locations
- Keep track of your tDCS journey by keeping session logs
- Ability to enter notes during each session to record your thoughts
- Built in commonly used tDCS questionnaires
- Receive exclusive discounts on tDCS devices and accessories from leading brands
- Create your own montage and session settings
The app is now in Beta, so we would appreciate any feedback or suggestions through our contact form.
The app is available for iOS users only at the moment but we’re working on an Android version. You can sign up to receive updates for when we launch here.